Friday, August 27, 2010

August in Review.


Yeah I know I haven't posted in a long while.
Here's what you missed.

Dahlia had a birthday, that seems to be neverending as gifts come from all corners of the country. I keep trying to tell Gregory that when it's his Birthday everyone will make just as much of a fuss. Don't make a liar out me!

We got her this sweet little outdoor table set.





My mom took me and the (bigger) kids to Friendly's and then to see Toy Story 3.


They loved the whole day.
My husband's grandfather died on the 6th. We had his funeral on Dalhia's birthday, so I'm glad we were able to celebrate on another day(s).

Rest in peace Ray. You will be missed by many.


In other news, one of my best friends growing up got married and I was able to (with a lot of help from my friends) get to and from Boston to be there for her. I had a great time, and got sloppy drunk.
And that was August.

3 comments:

Lindsay Jean said...

Sounds like an eventful August! I'm glad Dahlia had a good birthday.

Anonymous said...

August was busy...can't wait to see what September brings!!

Darcie said...

Want me to send you pictures of Dahlia's birthday celebration at my house?