Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's been a busy weekend

Ok, we have a lot to cover here people so stay hydrated and try to keep up.




Friday I mowed the lawn and raked up the grass clippings. As I was stashing the grass in the undergrowth out back I found I lime tree. Dahlia found some dirt. She dug a hole, she bathed in it. She had so much dirt in her hair, that her scalp looked like heavy grit sand paper. I gave the limes to our neighbors because Barry's allergic.







Here are the girls all dressed up and itching to go Trick or Treating. If only Gregory would hurry up and chug that bottle.



Girl with a mission.

We told everyone he was rookie of the year Dustin Pedroia.



Enjoying the fruits of her labor.
Grammy and Ray also got here on Saturday. But I just realized I haven't uploaded those pictures yet so stay tuned.

No comments: