- 3:24 - I wake up sweating after roughly four hours of sleep and apparently four hours of the broken heater working full throttle.
- 3:25 - I run to shut off the heat before the bed with my sleeping husband catches fire.
- 3:26 - I tip toe out to the other room only to see that Miss Imogen is still sound asleep and that it's 3:26 in the morning.
- 3:27 - I go back to bed and try to hurry back to sleep. (never works)
- 3:30 - Gregory is standing next to my bed with his blankie and baby doll (yes my son sleeps with a baby doll). He's all sweaty too, the head of his bed is right next to the other heater.
- 3:32 - I tuck him back in bed.
- 3:40 - I tuck him back in bed.
This was a few days ago, but it sort fits in the story here.
- 5:28 - I wake up to the sweet sounds of hungry screaming baby.
- 5:30 - Get up, put on pants, make bottle, change diaper. (yes I can do all that in one minute. Can't you?)
- 6:00 - Imogen and I are awoken by Dahlia standing at the baby gate crying, because she's up too early and she's tired and she wants me.
- 6:30 - Dahlia and I are awoken from our couch snuggling by Gregory wishing to join the party.
- 6:40 - Vitamins, juice boxes and a pile of generic cheerios.
- 7:00 - I blog about my sleep deprived morning while stopping every other minute to whisper-yell at the children to "be quiet" and "share" and "get off the printer Gregory" in my defeated sick non-existent voice.
Later today I get to drag three kids to the doctor's for the baby's one month check up.
This pretty much sums up how I'm feeling.