Sunday, June 7, 2009

Kids and cars

For those of you who don't know, we've been having some car trouble. Some time last week Barry returned the rental car we had had for over a month and had to bring home everything that was in it with him in the taxi. Whoops. Should have cleaned it out first. So it was late and we just piled everything by the front door and went to bed. This is what I opened my door to first thing in the morning.


Dahlia has a thing for making sure everything that can be buckled is. ha ha ha.

Nana and Bumpa came to say hello for an afternoon, as they will be going back up to the Cape soon. Dahlia loved slurping Nana's "pagetti". And Gregory ate everything in site. (except the broccoli I tried to slip past him)

So in other news, Barry and I finally got our tax return checks and are breathing easy again. We are all caught up on our bills and we were even able to pick up the second car that's been waiting for us at the dealership. Barry is very happy with his new toy. I think he more than deserves it, as he has taken on a second full time job to bring a little more cash flow to our lives.

Isn't she purty. He says if I ever leave him it'll be his second wife.

Which means that this white whale is all mine.
I can now kidnap lots of little children and perform tickle experiments on them. Dahlia will of course help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are doing well.I miss all of you.
Jody